IBC Knowledge Park,Phase 1,
S Block, 7th Floor, 3/1 Bannerghatta Road,
Bangalore- 520 023, India
Phone: +91 937 739 043
+91 937 739 060
Fax：+34 937 720 854
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the company owner of web domain is Genengin Pharma,; CIF number: A08354086. Contact Email contact for the website: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and/or use of this portal of Genengin Pharma attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
www.genengin.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on Internet belonging to Genengin Pharma or to its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing himself to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Genengin Pharma offers through its portal and, with an enunciative character but not limiting, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems Genengin Pharma, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical incursion on systems that are likely to cause damage mentioned above; (iv) try to access and use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Genengin Pharma reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, the order or public safety or that, in his judgment, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Genengin Pharma will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
Genengin Pharma complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do so, together with each form of personal data collection, in the services that the USER may request to email@example.com, it will inform the USER of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of your data in each case, informing you of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, where appropriate.
Also, Genengin Pharma informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at all times.
Genengin Pharma by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Genengin Pharma or from its licensors.
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Genengin Pharma is expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Genengin Pharma You can view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other physical support provided that it is, solely and exclusively, for personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Genengin Pharma website.
Genengin Pharma is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs within the contents, despite having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
Genengin Pharma reserves the right to carry out, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate in its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it, and the way in which they are presented or located in their website.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available at www.genengin.com will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case Genengin Pharma shall assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and
constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other websites of Internet.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
Genengin Pharma reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those USERS who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
Genengin Pharma pursue the breach of these conditions and any misuse of its website, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
Genengin Pharma can modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be valid until they are modified or replace by other conditions.
We are looking for partners in countries where our products are not registered yet or under procedure for registration.
We can offer various formats for registration dossier including:
Certificate of GMP
Clinical trials, safety and efficacy study
Complete Drug formula, Drug literature
Drug sample, Drug labeling and packaging in English/Local language
Raw material specifications of actives and inert ingredients with the corresponding control methods in details ( Drug Master File)
Finished product specification with the corresponding control methods in details
Certificate of analysis of active ingredient USP/BP
Drug analytical control
Stability studies of finished product
Orders must be prepaid via Telegraphic Transfer (Bank Wire) in advance of processing and shipment. Bank transfers permit rapid payment posting and order fulfillment.
International money orders from recognized financial institutions may be accepted for orders under$5.000 USD, however orders will be held until the instruments are fully verified by the issuing institution which may be several weeks in accordance with the Genengin Pharmaceuticals risk management and fraud prevention policies. This method of payment is discouraged.
Most major currencies are acceptable for payment. When you submit your order form for processing please advise the currency you will be sending from your ban
Genengin Pharmaceuticals will ship all orders as directed by the customer: EMS, DHL, Postal Service and Freight. Rates are calculated at the point of order confirmation. All liability for importation including risk of losses rest exclusively with the buyer/importer. Shipment terms are FOB origin. We recommend expedited shipping for new customers placing their first order as Shipment Notification and tracking information are provided.
Buyer assumes all risk of liability for importation of products into their receiving coutry including but not limited to customs clearance, import permits, duties, fees, taxes, licensing and reporting requirements. Genengin Pharmaceuticals shipping terms are FOB origin. Destination customs clearances, duties and fees are the exlusive responsibility of the buyer. Orders are deemed fulfilled at the point of transfer of custody to a common carrier for shipment.
Genengin Pharmaceuticals policy restricts shipment to selected countries. Customers must advise their sales representative of their intended receiving country to verify acceptability. Note Genengin Pharmaceuticals does not ship to countries which classify these pharmaceutical as special controlled or scheduled substances, including but not limited to the United States, Australia, Canada, Europen Union.
Customers with special importation licensing and/or permitting may forward same if requesting an exception for their country.
ORDER FROM must be FAXED or EMAILED to Genengin Pharmaceuticals for processing. We will review your shipping preferences and generate an invoice which will be emailed to you with payment instructions.
Once remittance is confirmed, the order will be routed for processing and pick-and-pack and you will be advised via email once the order has been shipped. Generally processing requires 2-3 days but in some cases may require up to 1 week.
Orders are generally processed within 2-5 working days after confirmed receipt of payment.
1. Use of Web site. The information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Genengin Pharmaceutical's directors, employees, customers and shareholders, as well as members of the health care community and the general public. Your access to and use of the information contained in the Web site is subject to this Terms & Conditions Agreement. By accessing and using this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms & Conditions Agreement.
2. Content. Genengin Pharmaceuticals will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this Web site and the content thereof is at your own risk. Genengin Pharmaceuticals disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Neither Genengin Pharmaceuticals nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site shall be liable for any damages, Including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this Web site, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect your computer equipment.
3. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Genengin Pharmaceuticals, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, suppliers and third party partners from and against all liability, damages, losses, costs, or expenses including attorneys' fees and expenses incurred in connection with any claim related to (a) your breach of any term, condition, representation, warranty, or covenant in this Agreement; or (b) the information you supply to Genengin Pharmaceuticals or make available to any third party, including your registration data and the content of the web pages corresponding to the URLs you submit to Genengin Pharmaceuticals. Also resulting from any violation by you of these Terms & Conditions.
4. Medical Information. This Web site may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professional for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
5. Privacy. Genengin Pharmaceuticals respects the privacy of its Web site users. We take privacy seriously. When you visit our website, our servers collect some technical information about you (web browser type, IP address) and also track which pages you visit on our site We may also provide the information collected about you if, in cases of fraud or other criminal activities, we are subpoenaed to do so by competent legal authorities.
6. Copyright & Trademarks. The entire content of this Site is fully protected under all applicable intellectual laws. All product names, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks of Genengin Pharmaceuticals, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. The use or misuse of these trademarks or any other materials, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited and may be in violation of copyright law, trademark law, the law of slander and libel, the law of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. All copyright rights is the text, Wages, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Genengin Pharmaceutical Web Sites and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are ocaned by Genengin Pharmaceuticals or its third-party licensors, to the full extent provided under the Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Under applicable copyright laws, you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the Genengin Pharmaceuticals Web Sites for any purposes.
8. Void Where Prohibited. Genengin Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to limit provision of its products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Any offer for any product or service made on this Web site is void where prohibited.
9. General. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Genengin Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this Web site at any time at its discretion.
10. Term and Termination. Genengin Pharmaceuticals reserves the right a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or pad of the Web Sites, with or without notice.